- Undergraduate - American International College, Springfield, MA
- Medical School - New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY
- Bergen Pines County Hospital, Parnassus, NJ
- Brunswick Hospital Center, Amityville, NY
- Board Certified by the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
- American Society of Foot and Ankle Dermatology
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry
- Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Association
- American Association for Women Podiatrists, IC
- Sports medicine
- Surgery of the foot
- Dr. Black enjoys traveling, the beach and spending time with her husband and four children. In her free time she enjoys outdoor activities and attending her children’s sporting events. She has been serving the Western Massachusetts at Valley Podiatry since 1999.
Dr. Black obtained her D.P.M. degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine and completed Residencies at Bergen Pines County Hospital in Parnassus, N.J., and Brunswick Hospital Center in Amityville, N.Y. She is a diplomate of the American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry and in a professional member of the American Podiatric Medical Association, Massachusetts Podiatric Medical Association and the American Association for Women Podiatrists, IC.
Practice Website: www.valleypodiatry.com