Michael WoodsD.O. Request An Appointment
- University of Scranton – BS in Biology;
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine – DO
Internship and Residency
- St. Michaels Medical Center, Newark, NJ;
- National Rehabilitation Hospital, Washington D.C.
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Osteopathic Board of Rehabilitation and Medicine
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Certificate of Added Qualification (CAQ) in Sports Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- AMA, AOA, American College of Sports Medicine, American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Sports injuries, EMG testing, non operative treatment of orthopedic injuries, spinal injections
Dr. Woods attended University of Scranton for his B.S. in biology and Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine for his D.O. He completed his Internship and Residency at St. Michaels Medical Center in Newark, N.J., and National Rehabilitation Hospital in Washington, D.C. He then completed a second Residency in sports medicine and electrodiagnosis at Michigan State University in Lansing, Mich. Dr. Woods is Board Certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Osteopathic Board of Rehabilitation and Medicine and the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine.
Practice Website: www.spinesports.com